Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breast milk..wish it was a super power

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
Lol my throat is ungodly sore tonight and wishing if only drinking my milk would make it feel better. But a las it is not a cure all.

But on the upside I found the side lying is awesome. ..finally figured it out and my son seems to nurse easier..my nipples dont seem so sore and he acts more relaxed.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommietwobe
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM
My son loves nursing laying down that's the only way really he nurses. So much easier except I don't wake him to burp and he needs burped. Breast milk is actually super powerful. I'm not sure about your throat though I wouldn't put it past it lol
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on May. 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Try bitng down on a raw garlic allowing the oil frm.it to drip down your throat. Also, gargle with warm.salt water.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Right. I dont bother my son either..if he wakes up I burp but usually he is okay.
Yeah breaker milk is pretty awesome. ..lol made my sil think I was crazy haha. Her oldest has a pretty nasty cut on her knee and when she was crying it hurt I looked at her and said I can put milk on it..and my sil was like umm Eww thats nasty.

Quoting mommietwobe: My son loves nursing laying down that's the only way really he nurses. So much easier except I don't wake him to burp and he needs burped. Breast milk is actually super powerful. I'm not sure about your throat though I wouldn't put it past it lol
Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I will do the salt water but I really dont like garlic lol

Quoting Precious333: Try bitng down on a raw garlic allowing the oil frm.it to drip down your throat. Also, gargle with warm.salt water.
PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 4, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Hot tea & honey, 😊
Hope you feel better soon!!!
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on May. 4, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Yeah, its gross but works. Gargling with unrefined coconut oil also helps.

Quoting Seximama23: I will do the salt water but I really dont like garlic lol

Quoting Precious333: Try bitng down on a raw garlic allowing the oil frm.it to drip down your throat. Also, gargle with warm.salt water.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on May. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Honey and lemon tea work greta for my throat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)