Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

why I love breastfeeding

Posted by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 13 Replies
I love the excitement when. He sees his boob lol. He squeals and giggles. He grunts and farts while nursing lol not really why I love it but it makes it funny. But I love the look of love on his face and the smiles he gives me when his belly is full.

But why I love my goober son is because he already covers his farts with coughs! Lol such a silly boy
by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 16, 2014 at 10:25 AM
When my ds was first born he would humm, and softly growl when i would nurse him, lol. He sounded like a baby bear.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe thays adorable.

Quoting PolishMamma2: When my ds was first born he would humm, and softly growl when i would nurse him, lol. He sounded like a baby bear.
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on May. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Soo cute. My dd hymns while nursing. Yesterday she was playing in the floor and I was going to nurse her before we ate lunch I sat down in the recliner and said skyla milky time, she drop her toy and started making the sign for milk and I said yes come here and she started smiling and clapping! It was so darn cute!
LifesALilHectic
by Member on May. 16, 2014 at 3:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Little boys are soooo funny!

2ndbabyBumpStar
by Member on May. 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I love being the one person who can always comfort my baby. She just wants boob! Most of all I love knowing that I am giving my baby the best first food that she can have, and it is what her tummy wants. I adore when she falls asleep while nursing and keeps on doing the sucking motion with her lips. 

Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2014 at 7:26 PM
I love that too. My son is a total boob monster lol he tried nursing on my sister tonight haha it was was funny

Quoting 2ndbabyBumpStar:

I love being the one person who can always comfort my baby. She just wants boob! Most of all I love knowing that I am giving my baby the best first food that she can have, and it is what her tummy wants. I adore when she falls asleep while nursing and keeps on doing the sucking motion with her lips. 

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 16, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Lol, my boys are hummers and growlers too, I love it! 😊

Quoting PolishMamma2: When my ds was first born he would humm, and softly growl when i would nurse him, lol. He sounded like a baby bear.
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 16, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I love how excited they get when they see the boob too, or hear the word "nurse/y!" 😊
Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM
I cant wait to see what a kong term nursing relationship holds.

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy: I love how excited they get when they see the boob too, or here the word "nurse/y!" 😊
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM
It's a roller coaster ride for sure, which is great for me me because I love roller coasters! Lol. It makes it so worth it to me when Cruz comes up to me and says "nursies favorite mama, love you! Nursey please" it melts my heart! It is amazing to hear your child communicate what nursing means to them and how they appreciate it! 😊

Quoting Seximama23: I cant wait to see what a kong term nursing relationship holds.

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy: I love how excited they get when they see the boob too, or here the word "nurse/y!" 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN