Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

If you don't want to see me eat...

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I will hide. Naw, he's so cute but anyway, here's a funny story. Liam is a month old tomorrow. I can't believe it's been a month! I went in to work yesterday to go to work with a coworker and she was delayed getting out. Naturally, Liam got hungry and well, I'm not shy. I latched him on, using a nursing tank and a t over the tank. So you couldn't see anything. Well a guy customer walks up (I was walking around, not sitting) and goes to look in on Liam's face, until he realized what was going on. He backed off really quick, said I'll look another time and practically ran out the door. Lol. Another lady customer was there and she saw it and laughed and said, a baby has to eat and then that it's natural. Everyone else laughed and we went to lunch. I had to throw another pic in so you could see his face.
by on May. 17, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Lol that's funny and he's so adorable! Happy eating Liam! Good job momma!
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on May. 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM
That's sooo cute. He has the cutest lil face!
mjimaging
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
It was a customer that we wanted to leave anyway, he's weird so we thought it was funny. He was eating a lot last night. But he goes right back to sleep so other then getting up I get some decent sleep.

Quoting NicLof2: Lol that's funny and he's so adorable! Happy eating Liam! Good job momma!
shortyali
by Alicia on May. 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM

How cute!!!

I miss my kiddos being that small. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
mjimaging
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he's cute too ;) my inlaws want to get him a shirt that says, "this IS my happy face" because he is always grimacing and making grumpy man faces.

Quoting jaxons_mama: That's sooo cute. He has the cutest lil face!
mjimaging
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I don't know what to do with him when he's awake. He sleeps all the time. Do when he's awake it's just holding him while he looks around. He doesn't like being out down when he's awake. I'll be happy when he's a little bigger. But I am soaking up his little snuggles right now.

Quoting shortyali:

How cute!!!

I miss my kiddos being that small. 

NicLof2
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Yeah it was weird he went in for a peek. Lol
Don't jinx your self! :)

Quoting mjimaging: It was a customer that we wanted to leave anyway, he's weird so we thought it was funny. He was eating a lot last night. But he goes right back to sleep so other then getting up I get some decent sleep.

Quoting NicLof2: Lol that's funny and he's so adorable! Happy eating Liam! Good job momma!
mjimaging
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
He's been a good sleeper from the third day. He even went a seven hour stretch at night. That was weird. But he's normally up every 2.5 to 4 hours to eat. Last night was more frequent but he might not have been feeling well. He was a little warm. He's good today but ate a lot last night. He's a good baby.

Quoting NicLof2: Yeah it was weird he went in for a peek. Lol
Don't jinx your self! :)

Quoting mjimaging: It was a customer that we wanted to leave anyway, he's weird so we thought it was funny. He was eating a lot last night. But he goes right back to sleep so other then getting up I get some decent sleep.

Seximama23
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Awe so sweet. Love the grumpy man look ! Does he have a fluff butt?
mjimaging
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM
He does. He's been in cloth since the hospital dipes ran out. That was only a 20 pack so it went fast.

Quoting Seximama23: Awe so sweet. Love the grumpy man look ! Does he have a fluff butt?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN