Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Have you used the resources tab lately?

Posted by on May. 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have noticed alot of questions that are easily answered and found in the resources tab! If you havent looked check it out! We do update those posts so they arent old/outdated.

If you have used them, which ones? were they helpful? Are there any things you'd like to see added?

by on May. 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I haven't used it myself, but I do refer moms there, especially for "When Babies Attack" and for the lip and tongue ties information.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

jaxons_mama
by Allyson on May. 19, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I've used them. The one called when babies attack! Man those teeth are dangerous.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 19, 2014 at 3:18 PM
I use it when looking for information to refer to others or to add information to one of the posts.
ELFs_Mommy
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 3:22 PM
I haven't for a few reasons. Baby isn't technically breastfed (I tried to get her to latch with the help of an LC for 6 months before I couldn't take it emotionally anymore), I exclusively pump. She's my 3rd baby so any issues I may have had, I've probably dealt with before. And I'm always mobile, so finding it can be a bit of a pain.
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I used the pump one to decide which pump to order for baby 3
jean_marie1987
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Yeah, sore nipples, latching issues, diaper counts, etc. i can't remember the titles, but i try to look there first.

I still like to ask questions in a post, because there's generally more information and advice that way.
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 20, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Same.

Quoting MusherMaggie: I haven't used it myself, but I do refer moms there, especially for "When Babies Attack" and for the lip and tongue ties information.
MaryJarrett
by Mary on May. 20, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I actually copied some of the info to a friend who doesn't Cafemom recently. I use them all the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)