Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

hi

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM
  • 13 Replies

hi i am new to the site i'm 28 married from columbia SC I have a 9 month old baby girl who i am curently breastfeeding and am 6 weeks pregnant

by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Hello! My name is Julia. I have 4 kiddos. Congrats on nursing 9 months so far and your new pregnancy! :)
kalissasmama
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM

thank you, have you nursed all of yours?

Quoting Precious333: Hello! My name is Julia. I have 4 kiddos. Congrats on nursing 9 months so far and your new pregnancy! :)

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 5, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Welcome to the group! Congratulations on the pregnancy! How far along are you? Milk supply tends to decrease (sometimes completely) during pregnancy. If that happens, you might need to supplement with pumped milk, donor milk, or formula.
kalissasmama
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM
So far I have had an abundant supply :) been blessed as I here some moms stop after only a few weeks due to low milk production. I hope this maintains throughout my pregnancy. And thank you I just found this sight and I am totally addicted to it !

Quoting aehanrahan: Welcome to the group! Congratulations on the pregnancy! How far along are you? Milk supply tends to decrease (sometimes completely) during pregnancy. If that happens, you might need to supplement with pumped milk, donor milk, or formula.
kalissasmama
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:04 PM
6 weeks along

Quoting aehanrahan: Welcome to the group! Congratulations on the pregnancy! How far along are you? Milk supply tends to decrease (sometimes completely) during pregnancy. If that happens, you might need to supplement with pumped milk, donor milk, or formula.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Just keep an eye on the diapers. The estrogen from the pregnancy is likely to decrease supply as the pregnancy continues. Once the colostrum comes in, it will not be nutritionally sufficient and supplementation might be necessary.

Quoting kalissasmama: 6 weeks along

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Yep :)

Quoting kalissasmama:

Quoting Precious333: Hello! My name is Julia. I have 4 kiddos. Congrats on nursing 9 months so far and your new pregnancy! :)

kalissasmama
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
We are planning a large family Im wanting to nurse all of our kids. Its my favorite thing to do these days.

Quoting Precious333: Yep :)

Quoting kalissasmama:

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM
That's awesome! Dh teases me that of it was up to me I would be like the duggars. We are done with 4 now. I tandem nursed a few together and nursed all during some of my pregnancies as well :)

Quoting kalissasmama: We are planning a large family Im wanting to nurse all of our kids. Its my favorite thing to do these days.

Quoting kalissasmama:

kalissasmama
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:15 AM
That is great! Nursing is the best glad I found this group

Quoting Precious333: That's awesome! Dh teases me that of it was up to me I would be like the duggars. We are done with 4 now. I tandem nursed a few together and nursed all during some of my pregnancies as well :)

Quoting kalissasmama: We are planning a large family Im wanting to nurse all of our kids. Its my favorite thing to do these days.

Quoting kalissasmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)