Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I thought I was done with the newborn stage.

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

Anthony has been nursing almost non stop when Im home for the last 3 days.  If Im not holding him nursing then he is screaming at me.  He just cut his last eye tooth and he has all of his molars.  My  other 2 have been battling some sort of stomach bug where one day DS1 is puking and DD has super runny poop and the next day they switch it up.  This has been going on for about 4 days or so.  Im almost positive this is why hes wanting to nurse so much but im tired.  He screams if I try to wear him so not much has been getting done.  DH is not complaining at all and stepping up and doing everything so thats even odd.  He has even been sleeping on the couch so I can try to get some rest in bed with Anthony.  I honestly feel like Im in an episode of The Twilight Zone or maybe a different twist on Groundhogs Day or something, lol.

On the kinda bright side, all this nursing has made his poops smell like popcorn again.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:58 PM

18 months and 22 months were gigantic growth spurts for my kids.  The kind of growth spurts where they ate everything in sight and were permattached to the boob.  Pure craziness....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN