Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I'm so pissed

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:44 PM
  • 13 Replies
One if my fb friends posted a women breastfeeding her baby people began to bash the woman and insult her. I'm to upset to ever write everything that was said but one went as far as to say she's an idiot she's tasteless there's a time and a place and breastfeeding with no cover is the same as taking your penis out and peeling in public I'm disgusted.
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cass84
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah it's a shame, I finally figured out why people are so uncomfortable with it. It's because they see breasts as sexual ONLY, and they don't like the idea of breast NOT being sexualized! it's their problem. I thought women should use a cover too. Until this July weather hit, and my poor baby is sweltering under a cover! Even the puritans had no issue with breastfeeding for heavens sake. You should share this link with everyone who has a problem with BF in public, it will make them feel stupid! http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5530806
cheetah90210
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:53 PM
These fools had the nerve to say I support breastfeeding after all of that.

Quoting Cass84: Yeah it's a shame, I finally figured out why people are so uncomfortable with it. It's because they see breasts as sexual ONLY, and they don't like the idea of breast NOT being sexualized! it's their problem. I thought women should use a cover too. Until this July weather hit, and my poor baby is sweltering under a cover! Even the puritans had no issue with breastfeeding for heavens sake.
Cass84
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Huh? So are you against breastfeeding? I'm confused.

Quoting cheetah90210: These fools had the nerve to say I support breastfeeding after all of that.

Quoting Cass84: Yeah it's a shame, I finally figured out why people are so uncomfortable with it. It's because they see breasts as sexual ONLY, and they don't like the idea of breast NOT being sexualized! it's their problem. I thought women should use a cover too. Until this July weather hit, and my poor baby is sweltering under a cover! Even the puritans had no issue with breastfeeding for heavens sake.
cheetah90210
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:16 PM
No of course not my point is how can they bash this woman for breastfeeding call her names and then say that they support breastfeeding.

Quoting Cass84: Huh? So are you against breastfeeding? I'm confused.

Quoting cheetah90210: These fools had the nerve to say I support breastfeeding after all of that.

Cass84
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Oh, sorry I thought you said they had the nerve to ask YOU if you support it. My mistake :) ask them if a woman should use a cover in Arizona in the summer? Or if they would feel good eating dinner standing up in a bathroom?

Quoting cheetah90210: No of course not my point is how can they bash this woman for breastfeeding call her names and then say that they support breastfeeding.

Cass84
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:22 PM
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5530806
Read this, it's hilarious, and share it with those FB people, they will feel like idiots, lol!
cheetah90210
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM
I asked all of that of course they kept answering my questions with questions.

Quoting Cass84: Oh, sorry I thought you said they had the nerve to ask YOU if you support it. My mistake :) ask them if a woman should use a cover in Arizona in the summer? Or if they would feel good eating dinner standing up in a bathroom?

Quoting cheetah90210: No of course not my point is how can they bash this woman for breastfeeding call her names and then say that they support breastfeeding.

Cass84
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This was normal even in the Vatican, until recently.
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My FIL says breastfeeding in public is the same as him "whipping it out" and pissing in public. He's one of the most ignorant people I know in real life. It's pointless to argue this with him because he really is that ignorant and think skulled.
cheetah90210
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thanks i def will

Quoting Cass84: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5530806
Read this, it's hilarious, and share it with those FB people, they will feel like idiots, lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)