Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

i want another baby!!!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

But I haven't gotten a period STILL and I can't chart. UGH! I know I can't rush nature but I'm growing impatient. My son is 16 months.

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cassie2115
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! We are going to start trying next month- I want a summer baby next year so if it doesn't happen before the end of November, maaaaaybe December we'll probably stop trying.
My lo is only 7.5 months though
destiny3513
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:46 AM
We haven't used any birth control for the last four years... only have one baby. My body is so sensitive I don't think ill get pregnant until I stop breastfeeding. Ugh. O Well. At least my son is happy. :)

Quoting Cassie2115: Me too! We are going to start trying next month- I want a summer baby next year so if it doesn't happen before the end of November, maaaaaybe December we'll probably stop trying.
My lo is only 7.5 months though
shortyali
by Alicia on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:06 AM
For me my second baby took longer to conceive than my 1st and 3rd. We started trying in June, gave up trying so hard in October and finally found out I was pregnant in December. With my first it took us maybe 2 months and with my 3rd we weren't even actively trying.

Just relax and don't force it.
booaura
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:08 AM
You don't have to have a period to get pregnant. I had dd in January, never had a period (and wasn't trying) and am currently 19 weeks with twins. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:32 AM

A lot of women get pregnant without ever seeing a period. I knew one woman who was period free for a decade; three babies in that time.

MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Try Vitex (agnus castix or chasteberry) extract. It straightend out my cycles and I was able to conceive in six weeks. You can get it at the health food store.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)