Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just got my new breast pump

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

i got a Ameda purely yours double pump i am going to try it for the first time :)

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Analugojana
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM

That's good pump as far as I know. Let us know how you like it. I've only had Medela PIS. And I'm SOOO happy I'm not pumping anymore. You'll see, the novelty wears off pretty fast. Good luck!

Hoevegirl1986
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:01 PM

i've been pumping off and on for 3 years my newest son is 6 months! i used it today and liked it!

Quoting Analugojana:

That's good pump as far as I know. Let us know how you like it. I've only had Medela PIS. And I'm SOOO happy I'm not pumping anymore. You'll see, the novelty wears off pretty fast. Good luck!

Analugojana
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Oh, wow! Pumping goddess. I've only pumped for sa few months for my daughter and hated it with a passion. I kept going only because I was also donationg (my baby was over 1). 

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

i've been pumping off and on for 3 years my newest son is 6 months! i used it today and liked it!

Quoting Analugojana:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)