Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I'm looking for the girl with the biggest boobs!

To help me find a bra! I'm a 32 ff. (I hate it) and I need to know where I can find a good bra, I don't care about price at this point. I need it and going without is not an option. Help please! I am so lost and frustrated.

Update: I found one at breakout bras. I was looking for a nursing bra that was sexy and comfortable, thanks ladies. :)
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:16 PM
I second this. Figleaves.com they have nursing tops too.

Quoting SissyMacK:

I wear a 36H...try figleaves.com

AlleyCat08
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:17 PM
I am barely there B, but I get my bras at Lane Bryant.

Quoting LucidDreamer90: To help me find a bra! I'm a 32 ff. (I hate it) and I need to know where I can find a good bra, I don't care about price at this point. I need it and going without is not an option. Help please! I am so lost and frustrated.
Momsthename0609
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:34 PM
These are the only bras that fit me.

Quoting MusherMaggie: Bravada.com
AngryBob
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:13 PM

i wear a G, and got mine at lane bryants. they weren't nursing bras, but they were super supportive, and came in really cute colors. they had wide shoulder straps, too. it's the balconette bra. they go on sale like twice a year, so that helps.

since i stopped nursing, they've shrunk a bit, so i have to get new bras. but i nursed all three babies in this style.

spitfire06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:17 PM
If u want to try them on I love motherhood maternity stores they can order stuff in too
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Mobile Photo

E-G support, Bravado Designs
CamaroMama214
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Underworks.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMia22
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Dillards and herroom.com and also brastop.com

I am a 36HH/I
ELFs_Mommy
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM
I swear by cacique bras. Not nursing bras, but I just lift it up. They fit GREAT, have awesome support and actually look pretty (and sexy, too). My favorite is their balconette style.
vanessa158
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I bought a bra from a small shop here in town. The bra is from Cake Lingerie. I'm a 36 i and I love it. Very comfortable, no underwire and lots of support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)