Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

my kids are rough!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
I get bruises all the time. I am climpsy I guess and bump into things constantly, so I have bruises on my legs, hips etc., not pretty! Well, yesterday my boys were wrestling and I got hit in the boob! Well, I went to take a shower and sure enough there is a huge bruise! :P you dont think it could damaged too much do you?
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:22 PM

No but there is no reason why you should allow your kids to behave roughly.  Tell them to tone it down. 

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Nah you probably have thin veins too so bruise easily.  Hows your iron?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM

There is no reason she should make them if shes fine with it...all in the parenting

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

No but there is no reason why you should allow your kids to behave roughly.  Tell them to tone it down. 

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Its been a while since i had it checked. Last time it was within range.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Nah you probably have thin veins too so bruise easily.  Hows your iron?

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM
I have three high energy boys and its been too hot to go outside during the day, so.......

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

There is no reason she should make them if shes fine with it...all in the parenting

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:35 PM
One of my boys accidentally shot me with a stupid nerd dart yesterday, in the boob. My boys are also very "boy". They aren't evil or destructive. Just boys. No need to go medicating them for ADHD because they won't sit nice and color and do puzzles like the girls. I bruise, too, and even pregnant now I'm not anemic.

Quoting Precious333: I have three high energy boys and its been too hot to go outside during the day, so.......

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Lol, i got hit twice with a nerf dart yesterday!

Quoting mostlymaydays: One of my boys accidentally shot me with a stupid nerd dart yesterday, in the boob. My boys are also very "boy". They aren't evil or destructive. Just boys. No need to go medicating them for ADHD because they won't sit nice and color and do puzzles like the girls. I bruise, too, and even pregnant now I'm not anemic.

Quoting Precious333: I have three high energy boys and its been too hot to go outside during the day, so.......

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Gonna have to start wearing our own Nerf sidearm so we can defend ourselves. ;-p

Quoting Precious333: Lol, i got hit twice with a nerf dart yesterday!

Quoting mostlymaydays: One of my boys accidentally shot me with a stupid nerd dart yesterday, in the boob. My boys are also very "boy". They aren't evil or destructive. Just boys. No need to go medicating them for ADHD because they won't sit nice and color and do puzzles like the girls. I bruise, too, and even pregnant now I'm not anemic.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Mine spend the days playing video games and i hate it but they dont kill each other or me that way..when its too hot to go out for long I mean

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:31 PM
I loathe video games, but it does give us a few moments of peace! Lol

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Mine spend the days playing video games and i hate it but they dont kill each other or me that way..when its too hot to go out for long I mean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN