Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Just have to share

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
We've made it to 4 months! At her appointment today, she weighed 14 lbs 12 ozs and was 25.25 inches :) definitely meeting all her milestones. We have our appointment at children's on the 19th for her ties :) Everything is great right now.
Small side note- our county fair started today. I was very (happily) surprised to find a nursing tent set up in one of the buildings! It had comfy chairs, a fan, curtains on the windows, and a big fridge filled with bottles of water. :) it was all donated by our local hospital.
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Wow! That would be a great gain if she was as much as 10 pounds 12 ounces at birth! You definitely have a great supply!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:01 PM

WTG momma! Hes a big un! and awesome about the fair

angelicmom1984
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Yeah, she was 7 lbs 8 ozs at birth :) he definitely has no complaints about her gain. He did give permission to start solids, but I'm definitely holding of for quite awhile. His only guideline is that she has great head control..... At least he's understanding about my wanting to do BLS and won't push the issue.

Quoting MusherMaggie: Wow! That would be a great gain if she was as much as 10 pounds 12 ounces at birth! You definitely have a great supply!
angelicmom1984
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Yes she is :) and our fair has never had anything like that before, it was really nice :) I used it just once tonight, but will definitely be using it again when we go back.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

WTG momma! Hes a big un! and awesome about the fair

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:43 AM
Awesome!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN