Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My favorite moments

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have been bfing for 31 months straight. This is #2. She is 15 mos. I tandem nursed for 2 mos after she was born and ds was 18 mos. # 3 is due mid February so maybe I can keep it up and tandem nurse again! I love these moments she is falling asleep and nursing. Share your favorite moments and photos!
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Awesome! So sweet!
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

One of my favorites! She ALWAYS has to reach up and hold or rub my chin while nursing!
stacy2607
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My baby girl Ariana. . She will be 6 months old on Saturday.. she's been ebf since birth.. not even a drop of formula.. she's never even had a pumped bottle. All feedings have been straight from mama's tap! :) we are going strong, no signs of stopping, my supply is great!
Just took this, we are laying in bed nursing right now! :) I love these moments! :)
Rogeswife
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Such an awesome part of being a mom!! Keep them coming girls!
Analugojana
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM
I've rellactated this vacation. My 21 months dd was nursing less because I was at work and we night weaned. But now, we've been Foster since Friday and I'm engorged. She nurses ALL THE TIME. I had missed it.
Rogeswife
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Aaaw! That is the best!! Yay for relactating!!!

Quoting Analugojana: I've rellactated this vacation. My 21 months dd was nursing less because I was at work and we night weaned. But now, we've been Foster since Friday and I'm engorged. She nurses ALL THE TIME. I had missed it.
Rogeswife
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Aaaw! That is the best!! Yay for relactating!!!

Quoting Analugojana: I've rellactated this vacation. My 21 months dd was nursing less because I was at work and we night weaned. But now, we've been Foster since Friday and I'm engorged. She nurses ALL THE TIME. I had missed it.
Closet_Case
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Milk coma
Closet_Case
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

All done nursing and clocked out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN