Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I'm getting antsy..

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

My DD is 15 months and still going pretty strong with breastfeeding. She HAS to nurse to sleep for naps and still wakes 2-3 times a night to nurse. I'm getting antsy to go back to work...which I can't do unless she can go to sleep some other way than nursing. She wasn't having anything to do with a sippy cup at nap time. I was expecting it to be easier to change her sleeping habits at this age. I was incredible wrong =[ Just needing to vent..

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Go back to work. REALLY. Go!

Babies will do for others what they will NEVER EVER do for mom!

Mine never slept without nursing when I was home. But my job required a great deal of travel, ten days at a time, and he slept just dandy if I wan't there.

Back to work with you! Before all the technology changes and you're obsolete in the job! **grin**

MissSarah04
by Sarah on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM
My DD will not sleep without nursing if I am around. However when I am gone she has NO PROBLEM sleeping.
KREX0914
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM

If I'm home my four month daughter will only sleep at my breast. She won't let me put her down for anything. But if I leave her with my mom she sleeps like an angel in the bed ... She's a little tricker.

Have you tried putting her down with a binky that is similar to your nipple? We used to have to use a shirt I wore as a blanket for her so it would smell like me, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN