• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this look like to you? (PIC)

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

Heat rash maybe? Its been there on and off for a while now.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Could be heat rash/prickly heat. Is it better or worse under the diaper? My babies had it much worse in thigh folds under diaper because it was so humid in there.
coffeemom37043
by Dare on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:18 AM

None in the diaper

Quoting mostlymaydays: Could be heat rash/prickly heat. Is it better or worse under the diaper? My babies had it much worse in thigh folds under diaper because it was so humid in there.

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Is it on the back, arms, legs? Often when it's NOT on the buttocks and "protected" by diaper, it can be a laundry additive, like fabric softener, either in the washer or in the dryer. Fabric softeners are meant to not rinse out. Once there was a post like this and the mom was sure they didn't use fabric softener but then realized her mom had a downy dryer bar in her dryer and the clothes were getting coated that way. Just a thought. Heat rash, laundry, fragrance in baby bath or lotion would be the top guesses to eliminate. :-/
coffeemom37043
by Dare on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM

You know...I did just start using those little scent beads in the wash..hm..

Quoting mostlymaydays: Is it on the back, arms, legs? Often when it's NOT on the buttocks and "protected" by diaper, it can be a laundry additive, like fabric softener, either in the washer or in the dryer. Fabric softeners are meant to not rinse out. Once there was a post like this and the mom was sure they didn't use fabric softener but then realized her mom had a downy dryer bar in her dryer and the clothes were getting coated that way. Just a thought. Heat rash, laundry, fragrance in baby bath or lotion would be the top guesses to eliminate. :-/

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Those Downy scent things?!? Bummer. I love those, especially on my big boys' stinky clothes. Wash the baby's stuff separate and see if that doesn't fix it up.

Quoting coffeemom37043:

You know...I did just start using those little scent beads in the wash..hm..

Quoting mostlymaydays: Is it on the back, arms, legs? Often when it's NOT on the buttocks and "protected" by diaper, it can be a laundry additive, like fabric softener, either in the washer or in the dryer. Fabric softeners are meant to not rinse out. Once there was a post like this and the mom was sure they didn't use fabric softener but then realized her mom had a downy dryer bar in her dryer and the clothes were getting coated that way. Just a thought. Heat rash, laundry, fragrance in baby bath or lotion would be the top guesses to eliminate. :-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)