Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"more"

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Samara is sooo into solids, as I mentioned before. Yesterday I was trying to nurse her and she kept on signing "more". She does this when she wants what I am eating. So I shared until it was gone, and she kept on asking for me, and didn't want to nurse....she wanted big girl food! It makes me kind of sad, especially since she is my last baby, but it was also pretty cute watching her signing :) Mamas, don't take breastfeeding for granted! It doesn't last forever.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:43 PM

HUGS momma Quinn had been big on food for a while but he is now very interested instead of nursing, we get good nursings in frm about 10pm-8am but otherwise they are fast and rare

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

HUGS momma Quinn had been big on food for a while but he is now very interested instead of nursing, we get good nursings in frm about 10pm-8am but otherwise they are fast and rare

I feel like I am always trying to get her to settle down to nurse

amy_dawn
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Yep...the longest I've nursed is with my youngest, and at 20 months old, she has completely weaned. As in, she snuggles at night time without any interest in nursing. She could care less that I have boobs! I'm both sad and relieved, at the same time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)