Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

breastmilk necklace

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
  • 17 Replies
Has anyone else seen the necklaces with a bead in tye middle made from your breastmilk? I really want one but the majority seem to be located in the uk, I have only seen one place to order in the us, has anyone else?
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Someone posted one of those on here awhile ago. Hopefully she will see this! I can't remember if she made them or not.

K8wizzo
by Kate on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

There are a bunch of people on etsy who do it.

CatLady16
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Quoting K8wizzo:

There are a bunch of people on etsy who do it.

The one I saw was sold through etsy, it was called mommymilk creations. Really nice, just seemed to have a lot more in uk!
melindabelcher
by mel on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I have seen them. 

I don't know enough to know where to get one in the US vs UK

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:26 PM

ETSY removed all of them from their ste, not 100% sure why bt they did, let me find the one I realy like

https://www.facebook.com/breastmilkpendant

here you go

http://www.hollydaydesigns.com/

My friend had one done for herself abot a year ag and it looks wonderful...I cant wait to get one

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Yeah I remember someone posting a pendant that had a tree on it? It looked like beautiful white chocolate or ivory. Can't remember who?!?

Quoting stepconfused182:

Someone posted one of those on here awhile ago. Hopefully she will see this! I can't remember if she made them or not.

Analugojana
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:49 PM
I think that's the one from mommymilkcreations on Etsy. Unfortunately she closed shop.

Quoting mostlymaydays: Yeah I remember someone posting a pendant that had a tree on it? It looked like beautiful white chocolate or ivory. Can't remember who?!?

Quoting stepconfused182:

Analugojana
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this
http://www.mommymilkcreations.com/

Actually mommymilkcreations seems to have moved to her own site, not on Etsy anymore.

mamabens
by Miranda on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:48 PM

I want one sooooo bad! This is my last baby, without a doubt and we've already surpassed 1 yr nursing . Unfortunately my husband is disabled, unable to work since oct, disability keeps denying him and we are beyond broke. As superficial as it sounds, I am brought to tears everytime I realize I'll probably never get one. 

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I want one so badly, but they're too expensive for me. Perhaps I'll learn to make my own someday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN