Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

He wouldn't take it.

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
Left my 19 week old with my mom today so she could try a hard spout sippy. He wouldn't take it at all. On to try a soft spout I guess. I go back to work next week so I need to know he can eat!
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM

HUGS momma, we used tommy tippee bottles, but ften soft spout sippies or straws work great

BraniOut
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM
My daughter never cared for the hard spout sippy cups, but loved straw sippies. I think most people have to try a few different cups before they find one that their baby likes. :)
Sara-1989
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:10 PM
He's pretty young for the straw right now.

Quoting BraniOut: My daughter never cared for the hard spout sippy cups, but loved straw sippies. I think most people have to try a few different cups before they find one that their baby likes. :)
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:31 PM

But he might find it easier to accept than a hard spout, if that's what the caregiver is trying to give him. I don't know if Avent still makes the soft-spout sippy.

Are you using the spillproof valve or removing it?

Quoting Sara-1989: He's pretty young for the straw right now.
Quoting BraniOut: My daughter never cared for the hard spout sippy cups, but loved straw sippies. I think most people have to try a few different cups before they find one that their baby likes. :)

Sara-1989
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I bought him a Nuk soft spout. He took it.

Quoting gdiamante:

But he might find it easier to accept than a hard spout, if that's what the caregiver is trying to give him. I don't know if Avent still makes the soft-spout sippy.

Sara-1989
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I bought him a Nuk soft spout. He took it.

Quoting gdiamante:

Sara-1989
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Mobile Photo

He took this Nuk and Munchkin
Sara-1989
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Mobile Photo

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Dd liked cups like that. I hated them. I was so happy when the younger two took to straws around that age. I hated washing those cups.

Quoting Sara-1989:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN