Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

baseball game nip

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

we went to see the Dodger's play this weekend. My mom decided to take a picture of all of us (while I was nrsing) and post it on facebook. So, here is me nursing at dodger stadium :)

My kids are the one in the left corner with the black tank top, the kid in the middle with his hand over his face and arm up with the hat in his hand and the boy in the back with the white tank being held my that handsome dude  (DH). The other family is my sister, bil and my nephews :)

by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamabens
by Miranda on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Very cool!

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Your mom seems to like taking pictures when you're nursing and posting them on Facebook. (There was another one at the Hollywood Bowl, right?) I guess she doesn't think that nursing is something to be ashamed of and hidden! I think I like her. 😉
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Way to go, mamma! Beautiful family#
!
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Beautiful,
I wish more moms would relax more when nursing in public. You cant even tell your nursing!!!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Lol, she posts everything om facebook! She nursed all of us, even in public,,but she was always private about it, more so than me. She would always put a blanket over and usually go to a seperate room (unless it was her house).

Quoting aehanrahan: Your mom seems to like taking pictures when you're nursing and posting them on Facebook. (There was another one at the Hollywood Bowl, right?) I guess she doesn't think that nursing is something to be ashamed of and hidden! I think I like her. 😉
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Lol, i have had a ton of practice :)

Quoting PolishMamma2: Beautiful,
I wish more moms would relax more when nursing in public. You cant even tell your nursing!!!
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Awesome!!! Yay for nip!!! I'm jealous, we are big dodgers fans. Except bf he is a red sox fan :( boo!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN