I am still waiting for everything to come together for Rylands tongue and lip ties snipping. The doc wants to do it as an inpatient at the hospital since Ryland is anemic and has a couple of other issues going on. I am totally in board with this because there is better 'supervision' at a hospital and everyone needed will be available if something was to go wrong.
But in the mean time we are one full week ring back at the breast full time. He is one week without any weight losses and is currently about 8lbs 5oz depending on whose scale you read lol
We go see a cardiologist in 10 days. And I am currently waiting on a call back from the genetics for an appt with them.
Everything is moving along wonderfully at the moment!!!
on Aug. 31, 2014 at 12:57 PM