Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank God for breast milk!!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
Over the past week and a half our whole family (my boyfriend, daughter, and myself) have had some kind of sickness (likely a mild case of the flu) except our four month old baby!
We have all had a day or so of a very high fever followed by a few days of low grade fever, fatigue, body aches, cough, etc.
And through all of this, baby girl hasn't had a temp above 98.9!!!!! I would hate to see her go through what we've been going through!!
Yay breastfeeding!
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Indeed!
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! My babies didn't catch chicken pox when the other kids had it due to breastfeeding! It's truly amazing!
sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:16 PM
I've been EBF for almost 6 months and everyone has this cold, including baby. I had to take him in today and they prescribed antibiotics and breathing treatments.

However my first was NEVER sick, besides colds he's never had any medication besides Tylenol or Benadryl, until this year when he started kindergarten and he was formula fed. So my breast milk must not be workig right...
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

BM is amazing

amichelle28
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is nine and was breastfed and I can count how many times she been sick in her entire life. Now I'm bf her little sister and hoping to have the same results! Love my healthy babies. #teambreastfeed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)