Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pretty ot, but thought you all could help

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, I am having some weird symptoms. I have been nauseaus for about 2 weeks, really tired and some dizzy spells. It's worse when I have an empty stomach and I get gittery and shaky if I wait to eat longer than a few hours. Too much water makes the nausea worse. It doesnt feal viral. Dh has a vasectomy, and I took a test just I'm case anyways ,negatI've result. I am thinking maybe a food sensitivity, dairy or gluten maybe? Or stress? Any ideas what could be causing this?
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Have you checked your blood sugar?
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Oh, no, I was thinking of that too. Does low blood sugar cause nausea and fatigue? I feel like I am always craving sugar, and I tend to not buy sweets, but over the holiday I think I have been having more than usual.

Quoting stepconfused182: Have you checked your blood sugar?
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:12 PM
It sure does. You can also have hypoglycemia without seeing a low blood sugar reading on a glucometer. Check out idiopathic postprandial syndrome.

Quoting Precious333: Oh, no, I was thinking of that too. Does low blood sugar cause nausea and fatigue? I feel like I am always craving sugar, and I tend to not buy sweets, but over the holiday I think I have been having more than usual.

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Thank you! I will.

Quoting stepconfused182: It sure does. You can also have hypoglycemia without seeing a low blood sugar reading on a glucometer. Check out idiopathic postprandial syndrome.

Quoting Precious333: Oh, no, I was thinking of that too. Does low blood sugar cause nausea and fatigue? I feel like I am always craving sugar, and I tend to not buy sweets, but over the holiday I think I have been having more than usual.

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:21 PM
I'm having similar symptoms the last few weeks, in my case I know it's stress.

I agree with the previous reply that it could be low blood sugar. I tend to be hypoglycemic and get similar symptoms when my blood sugar is low.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Could be low iron or blood sugar

MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Get tested for diabetes/hypoglycemia.
PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Sounds similar to me, I just assumed it was low blood sugar. I have a lot of GI issues too. I have nausea a lot (better when pregnant ironically), it's awful. I'm so tired of feeling like crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thanks evryone. I think I will request a test or something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)