Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wyatt told me what "he" likes. LOL

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's yogurt with probitiocs. LOL
I was eating it for lunch and he grabbed the spoon from me, so I let him try it. He was very excited and kept waving his arms when he'd see me scrape the bottom out to give him the last couple bites from my container.

He brought the spoon to his mouth himself, would put the spoon in and would lean forward to get closer to it.

Also - no gagging, and he didn't spit any of it out.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ducks4Life
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Hahaha he must be ready for some food!  Too cute!

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM

thats awesome!!!  hows he doing with breastfeeding - last post i saw you were thinking maybe it was his oxygen.

kajira
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

he is doing a lot better, he had a bronchitis/strep thing that wasn't helping either and I think he's 100% over it now, we've weaned his oxygen down during the daytime ti .12 from a quarter liter and he can sit up from a laying postiion on his boppy style pillow.

Quoting StaciF:

thats awesome!!!  hows he doing with breastfeeding - last post i saw you were thinking maybe it was his oxygen.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:39 PM

thats fantastic!!  hes so close to being weaned!  great job Wyatt!

Quoting kajira:

he is doing a lot better, he had a bronchitis/strep thing that wasn't helping either and I think he's 100% over it now, we've weaned his oxygen down during the daytime ti .12 from a quarter liter and he can sit up from a laying postiion on his boppy style pillow.

Quoting StaciF:

kajira
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:40 PM

so proud of him and I Swear he speaks english fluently already LOL

Quoting StaciF:

locaporbebe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't get over how chubby he is, I love it. How old is he now?
kajira
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:43 PM

5 months adjusted, 9 months old. He'll be "1" in april. Not sure if he'll be eating his birthday cake or not by then, but at the rate he's going, it's possible! LOL

Quoting locaporbebe: I can't get over how chubby he is, I love it. How old is he now?

Careeka22
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww so cute!!

locaporbebe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe it has been 9 months already. You must have magic milk:) glad he likes his yogurt. Adrian was never that impressed with it.

Quoting kajira:

5 months adjusted, 9 months old. He'll be "1" in april. Not sure if he'll be eating his birthday cake or not by then, but at the rate he's going, it's possible! LOL

Quoting locaporbebe: I can't get over how chubby he is, I love it. How old is he now?

kajira
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

it's vanilla flavored, so i'm sure that helped. I can't eat plain yogurt either LOL

He finally also decided he was okay with the texture of garlic humus, the first few times he gagged on it, but I was reading up on some speech therapy stuff with kids with sensitive gag buttons and they suggested rubbing it on his gums instead of his tongue, and that seemed to do the trick, he'll lick it off and chew on it before swallowing it and he hasn't gagged on it since.

They wanted him to have protien and probitiocs, so both of these meet the requirements.

Quoting locaporbebe: I can't believe it has been 9 months already. You must have magic milk:) glad he likes his yogurt. Adrian was never that impressed with it.
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)