Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're On Night 5!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

Last night made four nights in a row that Elliot hasn't nursed to sleep or nursed after waking. He's been sleeping in his bed all night. Even when he wakes up, he doesn't climb into bed with me. He stays in his bed and falls asleep.

My boobs feel a bit sore but I'm hoping he keeps this up. It really would be awesome for him to sleep through the night...even if that means him getting up a bit earlier than normal. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in years!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:38 PM
That's great! Samara reverted and is back to nursing like a newborn lol (she's 17 months)
gdiamante
by Gina on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:39 PM

Shhhhhh! **smile** Got a goat to sacrifice? Just to keep the Sleep Gods from wreaking vengeance now that you've published!

JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:40 PM
Quoting Precious333: That's great! Samara reverted and is back to nursing like a newborn lol (she's 17 months)
Oh gosh. lol. Elliot day weaned at around 15 months I think? That was a while ago. I'm just glad he's staying in his bed because we BOTH get more sleep. I'm a light sleeper so any little movement from him wakes me up. Plus, he isn't waking mommay up 3-5 times a night to nurse!
CafeMom Tickers
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:41 PM

LOL. Doesn't mean I'm getting much sleep. I think I need to cut back on my coffee amount. Plus, I'm so used to him being in bed with me, it feels weird...

Quoting gdiamante:

Shhhhhh! **smile** Got a goat to sacrifice? Just to keep the Sleep Gods from wreaking vengeance now that you've published!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)