Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

breast pads

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 3:24 PM
  • 19 Replies
I am trying to find a breast pad that doesn't wrinkle up under the bra. And that isn't too thick. This is my 3rd child that I have breastfed and I am still looking. Any suggestions?
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jocelyn
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 4:30 PM
I have used LilyPadz and absolutely loved them.  They are like little sticky things.  They work by applying pressure to the nipple.  You can wear them under anything, a bra, a t-shirt whatever. 
momtocam
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 5:57 PM
I use avent pads and haven't had any problems.
terese17
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 5:58 PM
Lansinoh!!! they are the best pads ever!! although a little on the expensive side.
3Rdhds
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 6:00 PM
hmm...lansinoh? they are really thin, so they feel the best for me.  avent is the best for no wrinkles, but i personally think they are thick.  sorry if i am no help.
zen_momma
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 6:08 PM
The ones I like are the Johnson & Johnson ones. They are thicker than others, but they are nicely contoured so they fit just right and you can't see the outlines of the edge through the shirt. Since they are thicker, they are super-absorbent.
EscobedobyzMom
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 6:20 PM
HI
 With all three of my kids I used Curity. They are pretty good. Not too thin too not too thick and they dont post a circle in your bra if you wear a regular bra. Pretty reasonably priced I would say.
bhwrn1
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 8:21 PM
I've used Lansinoh, Medela, J&J, and Avent. I like the fit of the J&J the best, contour wise, although they are a little thick, but you can't see them through the bra as far as I know. I am using Lansinoh now. They are quite thin, as are the Medela, but they tend to wrinkle up and you can see them under my shirt sometimes. I find them too big for my breast size (which is quite small). I think they are good for larger breasts and the J&J are better for smaller breasts.
jackiesmom72
by on Feb. 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM
I've used Evenflo and Curity.  I found the Curity to wrinkle up a little, but the Evenflo are pretty good.  Neither one give you the round circle look in your bra.  Both are relatively inexpensive.
BraysMommy
by on Feb. 24, 2007 at 10:49 AM
I love the Evenflo nursing pads. I love the shape and the fact that have lanolin on them already. I can't tell when I am wearing them. They do not show much. I've tried most kinds and this is by far my favorite. LilyPadz are great for not showing but do not absorb anything.
Holly4Jean4
by on Feb. 24, 2007 at 12:40 PM
I finally started using wool and or wool/silk blend pads.  They are the most economical and comfortable - wool against the skin doesn't sound comfy - but they make them really soft.  With 2 or 3 pairs you can use them forever - just wash them out each time they get really soaked.  Never having to buy nursing pads again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN