Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing bra question

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:27 AM
  • 10 Replies
I have been having a hard time finding nursing bras in my size. I am a 38E. I tried wearing my regular bras but it was just a pain in the ass. I don't really want to have to spend $80 on a single bra either. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could find nursing bras or any other tips.
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:22 AM
I'm large chested and I love my Jessica Simpson nursing bras. I got them at the Motherhood store.

Just checked. My absolute favorite nursing bra is Motherhood brand and it is a 38E.
Cpm_0804
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Thank you! I'll have to take a look at them online

Quoting dragonborn: I'm large chested and I love my Jessica Simpson nursing bras. I got them at the Motherhood store.

Just checked. My absolute favorite nursing bra is Motherhood brand and it is a 38E.
dragonborn
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:53 AM
This one is my favorite:
http://www.motherhood.com/mobile/product.asp?Product_Id=946200516&MasterCategory_Id=MC13&kpid=94620-36-E&adpos=5o8&creative=81687387245&device=m&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CK2x-NyzlckCFYU5aQodD14B2g

And it's on sale!

Quoting Cpm_0804: Thank you! I'll have to take a look at them online

Quoting dragonborn: I'm large chested and I love my Jessica Simpson nursing bras. I got them at the Motherhood store.

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Bravado makes nursing bras in larger sizes. I am not big chested but I only wear bravado.

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Nov. 17, 2015 at 1:21 AM
That's what size I am and I got mine at Walmart.
VivaciousFaith
by on Nov. 17, 2015 at 10:23 PM

I'm a 36E and love Bravado nursing bras and tank tops. 

seemarani
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2015 at 12:08 PM

where do find bravado, online? I don't like to wear the one with underwire. I got  wirefree from Burlington. they have M, L, XL. 

ELFs_Mommy
by on Nov. 24, 2015 at 8:49 AM
I just found the brand Cake lingerie. They are cheaper on Amazon.com than their own website. Still a little pricey, but so worth it!
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Nov. 26, 2015 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Greys0n:

I am wearing Cosabella maternity bra. This bra is perfect for nursing. It's so comfortable that I love wearing them at night to bed. Easy to use and still beautiful. The extra padding is very necessary too. Great investment, must-have for all the moms. PS it costed about 80$

This is NOT a must have for all moms. $80, IMO, is way too freaking expensive for 1 single bra! Some moms don't even use a bra but use a nursing tank instead. Target, Walmart, etc have some very good bras at normal prices that the average person can afford. $80 to me is 2 weeks worth of groceries.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)