Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

antipartum boob pain--vent mostly

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:14 AM
  • 6 Replies

26 weeks pregs and hoping to bf this baby, omg my boobs are killing me to day!!! crying

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM
Ouch, sorry :-( is this your first baby?
GiorgiPorgi
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Only 2 weeks and 4 days postpartum here....my boobs miss feeling like my husband's play pillows....they hurt but I know it's only temporary. Just gotta push through the pain a bit more so we can reap the benefits of this.

It's done great for my body, helped our daughter's skin and all sorts of things. Not to mention the convenience of not needing to mix formula and be able to supply our daughter with food instantly.
j.patzer
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:43 AM

No but BF with my son was a failer because of the hospital. They feed a bunch of bull to CPS trying to get him taking away, They nurses and Drs stalled my putting him to breast for 3 days and my milk didnt respond well to pump only, and never really came in. He got clustrum(sp) mostly.

Quoting mostlymaydays: Ouch, sorry :-( is this your first baby?

j.patzer
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 7:44 AM

Oh I know!

Quoting GiorgiPorgi: Only 2 weeks and 4 days postpartum here....my boobs miss feeling like my husband's play pillows....they hurt but I know it's only temporary. Just gotta push through the pain a bit more so we can reap the benefits of this. It's done great for my body, helped our daughter's skin and all sorts of things. Not to mention the convenience of not needing to mix formula and be able to supply our daughter with food instantly.

aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:43 PM
Breast tenderness and/or pain is a normal symptom of pregnancy. I didn't have it with my first, but did with my second. I hope it subsides for you soon.
AutasticMomx2
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM
I'm sorry. I had horrible pain with my son but not much with this pregnancy yet. I've been hardly wearing real bras this time though. Sleeping and during the day, I'm usually wearing a modified sports bra.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)