Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Affordable nursing wear?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 12:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can find affordable nursing shirts? I just can't stand to pay sixty dollars for a shirt!
by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jokermomma
by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 12:57 PM
MOtherhood are usually in the 20-30 range...and you can get even better deals on the website clearance

meandmy3boys
by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 12:58 PM
I wish! I couldnt find anything at a decent price.
YamiMommy
by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 2:46 PM

I am the worlds biggest bargain shopper. I don't like to spend more than 15 dollars for a shirt. I have a few nursing shirts and i didn't pay more than $11 for any of them. I got two from walmart. they have cute ones and if you can't find any in your store you can go to walmart.com cause i know they have some. and also i got a few from local shops. Like repeat baby stores have alot of nursing stuff. I got a grey tank for $6 at one of the shops in my town.

SadiasMomma
by Member on Jul. 2, 2007 at 2:49 PM
couldnt you just use a button down shirt? i dont own any "nursing shirts" but i live in a nursing bra. i buy mine at target and they are cheap and good quality!

but i guess if you're looking to dress up, its hard when you know u gotta take ur tools out soon. especially if u nurse in public. so good luck!!
wifeairforce
by on Jul. 2, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Okay they are not nursing tops but they work and they are cheep. At Gap they have a V neck stretch tee in a ton of colors for about $10 or less each. I used them While I was pregnant and now to nurse in. Check the Gap outlet. The stretch makes it easy to just pull the front down to nurse and they keep their shape. Like I said I used them while I was pregnant and now to nurse and my DD is one year. I even have 3 from when I had my son and they still look great. Best part you can still use them when you stop nursing because they're not nursing tops.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN