Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Breastfeeding and sleeping through the night

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2007 at 10:04 AM
  • 1 Replies
Hello all.  I am new here and in need of some advice.  My daughter is 1.  She has been sleeping in our bed until about three weeks ago when I started transitioning her to her own bed.  She has always taken naps in her bed and I put her to bed at night in her bed but then she would wake up between 11:00 - 12:00 and I would bring her to our bed.  She started fussing in bed with us and I really feel like she wants to sleep in her own bed.  She started off doing pretty well.  But not anymore.  Last night she woke up every two hours and wanted to nurse.  I am fine nursing her in the middle of the night if that is what she needs but just not every two hours.  I am at a loss as to what to do.  I am not built to make it through the cry it out method. 
I guess what I am asking is what did some of you do as far as getting your little one to sleep through the night?  I seriously need help!  I may loose it before to long!
Tongue out
by on Apr. 5, 2007 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 5, 2007 at 10:08 AM
:-)

My son didn't really start sleeping through the night until, oh, six months ago.

And he's seven.

See, it's not the nursing (he was weaned at 26 months). Some children are sleepers and some are not.

I've heard many good things about "The No Cry Sleep Solution.".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN