Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Pregnant and so tired!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need advice. I am so tired during the day that I cant keep my eyes open. Last night I slept until * at night and still could barelly get my eyes open.

Some one suggested that I stop nursing. DS is a year old but I was hoping to go to 2 years.

What should I do?

by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:45 PM

The nursing isn't what's doing it. Just the pregnancy. I was exactly the same way early in my pregnancy and I wasn't nursing!

It will pass!

MAdkins82
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM

My dh still tells people about when I was preggo with my second.  I slept literally like 20 hours a day.  Thank goodness my son had no problem sleeping all day with me...lol.  I would wake around 9 AM eat back to bed by 10:30 sleep till around 1 eat back to bed by 2 or 3 wake up eat and back to bed by like 8 or 9.  That was just being preggo bc I wasn't nursing by that time.  It ends soon enough I'm sure you remember from last time around.  Make sure you are taking your prenatals and eating as balanced as you can.

ZolansWorld
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I don't think weaning will do anything, I was always EXHAUSTED with my first pregnancy. I could have slept for weeks. Lots of women have the same problem with pregnancy. It's hard work making a baby! Lol, no it really has to do with hormones. Make sure you are getting enough protein and take a good pre-natal. And don't feel guilty for taking lots of naps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN