Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Mothers Milk Tea side effects?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 12:22 AM
  • 8 Replies
Has anyone else had problems with getting baby to sleep after starting the tea? I've been drinking it for about a day and a half, and DD seems absolutely wired - barely napped all day and has been awake for over 12 hours now.

Coincidence?
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 1, 2009 at 2:04 AM

I'v enever seen that aas a side effect iof the tea. Is there anything else new and different?

Of course, babies also change sleeping habits frequently.

katiemomNY
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 12:24 PM
I think it may have more to do with the fact that she had slept a lot the day before after receiving her first immunizations. The tea makes me feel a little jiggy though, so I thought I'd check. Thanks!
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Quoting katiemomNY:

I think it may have more to do with the fact that she had slept a lot the day before after receiving her first immunizations. The tea makes me feel a little jiggy though, so I thought I'd check. Thanks!

Oh,. shots will screw the sleep schedule up drastically!

go_romanovs
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 3:00 AM

No, just FULL breasts that's all :)

I make slings, what's your superpower?

RebirthOfEarth
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 8:40 PM
No side effects here. And believe me, I was a Mother's Milk FIEND w/ our daughter. Drinking a box in like 2-3 days. The only side effect was Great tasting tea & fuller breasts! LOL ;->
katiemomNY
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Boy, you're not kidding about the fuller breasts! The tea works amazingly well.
sweatmak
by on Aug. 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM

ok I have seen the same thing with DS he is very irritable too with regular tea.  But what is mothers milk tea?

Mom to Wyatt David and Owen William toddler boy   baby gift

RebirthOfEarth
by on Aug. 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Usually the main ingredients to any mother's milk tea or tincture are fennel, fenugreek, milk/blessed thistle. When on the go, I carry Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea bags (individually wrapped) & steep & blend my own recipe when at home. Either way, the teas are very good hot or cold. If you drink 3 or more cups you should see results within 24hrs...on an average.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)