Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help w/my 2yr old update

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 11:42 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

idk wat im doing wrong or how to explain to my daughter wen  she brush her teeth  that she need  to spit but she just swallow it anyway.

how do u get them to actually release the poo or pee in potty  she sit on it make funny faces the ask for paper and wipe her shelf but she haven't did anything

Still not using  potty chair  can she still go to head start or preschool?

by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
angelmom224
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2011 at 10:04 PM

They have training toothpaste that you cna use to teach them how to spit and rinse and stuff but it is safe to swallow. My dd doesnt know how to do it yet she does follow what the big kids do but she isnt there yet. 

And as for the potty issues she will catch on. Tyr giving her a book or a toy to keep her occupied and then she can relax and wil ldo something. My dd does the same thing with the tp too. I just give her a lil bit and let her do whatever. At least she is trying.

AdriansMom0802
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 10:25 AM
They will use the potty when they are ready! To some kids its scary at first, an I def would say use the training tooth paste, maybe show her how to spit...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdriansMom0802
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Or maybe even use regular toothpaste sense im sure she will hate the flavor ad want to sit it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allison713
by Member on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:51 AM

shouold i even bother to put her in school if  she not train

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)