Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extra Saliva Anyone?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 103 Total Views
I remember with my first child, I always wanted to spit. I always felt like i had too much saliva. Well, I am 8 weeks on thursday and its back. I hate it! I always feel like i need to carry a small cup. Its not lady like to be spitting. I keep a trash can right next to my chair at work. Anyone having this issue?
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
libertysmommy
by Member on Jan. 21, 2008 at 7:37 PM
Only when i sleep..... blush..... my hubby says its cute... but come on how cute can a pillow full of drool be? lol

Malorie
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 7:46 AM

it helps to know its not just me. its terrible especially when i'm already nauseaus.

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2008 at 9:32 AM
ohhh I started getting that wonderful nasty tasting extra saliva last week...what helps me WONDERS...I keep a pack of mint gum...helps A TON. But yes, I have been drooling worse than a canine at nights ..it's horrible, I have to move around the bed..not to get comfortable, but to move to a dry spot! lol
pregnancy calendar
Malorie
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 4:05 PM
O my goodness. that is funny. i need to stock up on my gum!
Mum2_trayNethan
by Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 9:38 AM
For me it's been extra mucas!  Every morning I wake up with a stuffy nose and of course over night it has all drained into my throat and when I cough it up it of course makes me sick.  It is so nasty.  I don't smoke and I haven't smoked for 2 years now but I feel like I have smokers cough every morning trying to get that nasty crap out of my throat!  YUCK!  It drives me CRAZY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)