Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is Your 2008 Baby Up 2?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:16 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 545 Total Views

What is Your 2008 Baby Up 2?  For example, my daughter was born 9/23/2008, she's almost 3 months and already there is so much about her that amazes me.  So list a couple of things your baby does that amazes you and your S.O.

baby girl Roxanne~Momma Rox4683

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaRox4683
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:19 PM

1.  She's very responsive,  she baby talks and laughs with us all the time.

2.  She's aware of her surroundings, she can pick me and her daddy out of a crowd,  and she follows us with her eyes sometimes at great distances.

3.  She will probably be walking before crawling.  Ever since she was a week old she's been on the go.  She's got her legs down pat, but those arms don't know what to do sometimes.

baby girl Roxanne~Momma Rox4683

Ray_of_Light
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:20 PM

my little girl was born 08/31/08 she' s sooo cute im so happy i had a girl! as for what she's up to right now, shes watching her mobile, waiting for baba time. she laughs and giggles at me its so cute!

I love being a mommy!   www.cafemom.com/home/Ray_of_Light 
Ray of Light Designs, I Design for YOU!

luna08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:52 PM

my dd luna was born 8.25.08, she will be 4 months on christmas day.

she has been holding her bottle by herself for a couple days now, she can  sit up in the shopping cart by herself. shes been rolling over scince about 2 months, has perfect head control. she loves to stand up holding on to things, and walking with mommys hand. she is very ticlish on her tummy, so she laughs realy loud when you tickle her. she loves watching daddy play games and what not. shes always very alert but is very good about going to bed at 9:30 and she will usualy wake up around 8 or 9 the next morning! heres a picture i realy like of her standing just wanted to share

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

tts
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:08 PM

My little Melody was born 8/20, approaching 4 mos..(oh my gosh has it gone by fast!)

She is my 4th child, and last, so I'm in no rush for her to grow up... but boy she seems in a hurry to be up & interacting with her older siblings!

She wants to sit up alone so badly!!  She lifts her head out of her infant carrier all the time, she does not like to lay down.   When we hold her, she wants to be up-right.. no more little newborn cuddles!   She loves to talk...gooo... but not much for giggles , yet!!   She is playing with toys now, and sticking them all in her mouth.  She has found her toes, (with some help), but her arms still seem to go all over!   She is noticing & paying attention to things around her.  She recognizes mom & dad, and her siblings. She is starting to cry when I walk away from her!!  

I wish I could keep her this little for so much longer.  I love babies.. & will miss having one in the house!!  All her 1st's are just as special & neat to see as they were with my 1st. 

~Tara

Ray_of_Light
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:25 PM

wow thats unbelievable! my DD stands but wobbles, definitely wont hold her own bottle, she'll get there eventually i guess, no rush shes my last baby i want to enjoy it :)

Quoting luna08:

my dd luna was born 8.25.08, she will be 4 months on christmas day.

she has been holding her bottle by herself for a couple days now, she can  sit up in the shopping cart by herself. shes been rolling over scince about 2 months, has perfect head control. she loves to stand up holding on to things, and walking with mommys hand. she is very ticlish on her tummy, so she laughs realy loud when you tickle her. she loves watching daddy play games and what not. shes always very alert but is very good about going to bed at 9:30 and she will usualy wake up around 8 or 9 the next morning! heres a picture i realy like of her standing just wanted to share

I love being a mommy!   www.cafemom.com/home/Ray_of_Light 
Ray of Light Designs, I Design for YOU!

cherylynn23
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 2:16 PM

my son alexander was born 9-2-08.he is my 3rd child but my 1st biological child.his sisters are 11 and almost 5 so they are always on the go and boy does he want up with them.we all talk to him not baby talk.he has an 8 or 9 word vocabulary already.he can stand with help.i'm to afraid to let him stand by himself lol.my neighbor had him yesturday and he was acting like he wanted down so she put him down and held his hands and he was taking baby steps already.he laughs and follows his sisters and dad and me around the room.plus he laughs and giggles plus been rolling over since he was 12 days old.when you put him down on the floor he tries to get into the crawling position.they grow up so fast.

mommyofdrake
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:36 AM

my son is 3 months also he holds his head up and starting to crawl

jacobs330
by Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM

My 3 month old loves to laugh and talk. She gets mad if you don't listen to her talk. She has a goofy sense of humor and will sit and talk to her toys all afternoon. She hates lying down. She loves it when people sing and laughs when I whistle. She stops crying when she hears me shaking her bottle. Of all my kids she is the most giggly and talkative (which kinda scares me, I thought the other one talked a lot).  She will stare at her fist for a second and then attack it and chew on it like crazy.  She seems so proud to have finally got those hands under her control.  Her legs have been going since before birth and they haven't stopped yet.

Here she is eating and talking to her blankie.

ktdid07
by Member on Dec. 19, 2008 at 12:53 PM

Logan will be 4 months on 12/27 and is a happy smiley baby. he is a talker like his mommy. he also likes to sit up and will not lay in his bouncer anymore. he loves to play peekaboo and holds the blanket over his face. he has even played it with his toys! he is very interested in watching us eat so we will be starting cereal soon. it is amazing how much personality they already have!

GentrysMom
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Shaye was born 8/30/08 and she loves to tell stories, hold her bottle and she has been rolling over onto her belly and then back for about 2 weeks now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)