Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Updates- January

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Hi Mamas!

Lets hear about those babies:

Juliet is now about 15 lbs and 24 inches long! She is cooing and rolling over! She is such a sweetheart!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamaof2boys148
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Hunter is 16lbs. 6oz. 26in. and he's still a crab.

mamadezavala
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:46 AM

This is J at five months and three weeks. He weight 20lbs and is 27inches, give or take.

mama de zavala

tts
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:42 PM

WOW ~ I can hardly believe my little baby girl, Melody, is 5 months old already!  (08/20/08) 

She is a Happy, Sweet, loving BABY GIRL!   She was a tough newborn, but has changed so much! she is so content, always smiling, and always talking!  She just goes with the flow of things!  She loves interacting with people, mom, dad & her 3 siblings!  She could talk to us all day! 

I'm not sure how big she is, her next appt will be in February at 6 mos. , But I would guess 16ish for weight, probably 26-27" tall. 

I am sad that she is getting so big, but I do love to see her personality finally coming out!

~Tara

newmama916
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:21 PM

The past 4 months have just gone by so so fast.  Peyton is 4 months old, 11bs 2oz and 24.5 inches long  he rolls over, has TWO teeth talks his talk a lot and laughs so so much  he eats his feet sucks his little hand and loves to give high fives, he so much fun and i love him so so much!!

orcamom
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Carrigan is 3 1/2 months is almost 13 lbs 24 inches she can roll over tummy to back and back to tummy and TEETHING has already started (I HATE IT) and so does she. 

mommytobobby
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

bobby, jr just a week past 5 mo. he weighs about 16 1/2 lbs, and is about 28-29" tall. he hasn't rolled over, but can sit up by himself for a while; he hates to lay around. he's teething, but not too fussy about it. and he loves to give me kisses!!!

5 mo pic

sitting up by himself, such a big boy

biznesmom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Everyone's babies are so precious! My son is four months, 26in., and 15lbs. 8.5oz. He can roll over on his stomach but he can't roll back over. He is still a bobble head. We're working on it. He loves to put everything in his mouth. He just started making the cutest face. I think it is because he does what ever you do. We make noises for him to copy and now he just makes the face like the noise is coming out...

This is him doing his face. He just started two days ago :)

ConnorsMommy27
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Connor is four months old as of the 27th.  He just had his check-up and is 16 lbs. 10 oz. and 25 3/8 inches long.  BIG BOY!  I don't have any really recent pictures on my computer. My husband and I video tape him mostly.  he just started making raspberry noises and has been teething for about 2 months now.  I am still waiting for the pearlies though.  He laughs and smiles at everything daddy and I do.  He also is learning how to splash in the bath. What fun this makes bath time.  I wish it wasn't winter so I could leave him into play longer.  He almost has the hang of rolling over as well.  I would say in the next week or so I will have a rollie-pollie. He seems like he almost has his feet under him when on his tummy.  About when do babies start to crawl?  Anyhow it is nice to read about everyone else's progressions as well.

~~ C. Bollinger

**You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.**
Desmond Tutu
hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jan. 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Audrey will be 5mo on the first. She just got her first tooth and is working on her second one is creating quite the fuss these days! She sits up by herself..and although she can roll over..she hates being on her tummy..so she never rolls. She will do a crunchie trying to get from laying position to sitting. She LOVES books more than any baby I know lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)