Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to vent about my baby balooga!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

The best thing to me about cafemom is that you can vent to people who more than likely totally understand, so that is what I am here to do tonight, I need to vent. 

I just had a typical night.  I gave my baby a bath we played, I watched him play with Daddy then I put him to bed and watched Grays Anatomy and Private Practice.  It just amazes me everyday how much of a miracle he really is.  I am an average girl, I dont watch what I eat at all, I eat whatever is convinete and sounds good, I used to exercise like crazy but not anymore yet my body was able to make something so perfect. For 9 months he was in there and he remained strong enough to make it out, the whole birthing process just amazes me!

I love everything about him.  WHen he was born he had so much dark hair, now 4 months later, it has thinned so much! He is now 4 months old and he just recently hit the 12 pound mark, he is very tiny but has just started to pack on some meat and tonight when I was giving him his bath I was holding his little thigh in my hand and it is the cutest softest chunky thigh! He has these lips that are just so plump and big, they are bright red and juicy all the time.  he has his dadies nose, tiny and round. Then there are his eyes, HUGE and dark with a hint of gray, I get so lost in them! His smile takes up his whole little face and turnes his eyes into upside down u's.  I am white and my husband is mexican and I totally thought our son was going to be dark  but he is even whiter than I am, I love his soft light skin and thinning hair, dark eyes and juicy lips tiny ears and round nose and contagious smile!

The there is his personality, he has all 10 fingers and toes but his right index finger is fatter than all the rest because he is always sucking on it! It is so cute. He is so friendly and he loves to snuggle and laugh.  He is so playful and loves to yell, he loves his swing and his exersaucer which he just learned to jump in but when all is said and done he loves to just suck on his index finger and snuggle.  He like to stare at you and gently touch your face when you tell him how much you love him as if he completly understands what your saying.

I have wanted a baby boy since I was a little girl and I am just so thankful that he is finally here. I am so madley in love with him, everything about him and I just hope that he knows that.

Thanks for letting me vent!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mama2000_1
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Wow - what a post! And what a beautiful boy!!! The way you describe every little sweet thing - you put so much love into the details of your words. It makes me think of all the sweet little details about my own boy that are precious. This is a beautiful expression of your love for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)