FREE training - MyCAA funds - work from home as a medical transcripionist
For free info - visit my website -- http://www.mtintexas.com/ -- thanks!!!
Start training for a career in the growing healthcare industry! These fields are among some of the fastest growing in the nation and all report competitive salaries in the $30,000 to $40,000 range**:
- Medical Transcription & Editing — The medical transcription field allows you to work from the comfort of your own home. A transcription editor has the specialized skills to gain the edge in an evolving industry.
- Medical Coding & Billing — Coding is an excellent entry point to the healthcare field, as you can start an in-demand and promising career in as little as 4 months!
- Pharmacy Technician — Find your place in one of the fastest growing careers in the country! Study with Career Step to simultaneously prepare for careers in both retail and institutional settings and to prepare to sit for the national certification exams immediately after graduation.
Career Step has been providing quality healthcare training for almost 20 years and has helped thousands of students gain rewarding careers in healthcare. The Career Step programs are developed in collaboration with industry experts, employers, and associations, providing students with a course of study that will prepare them to successfully transition to the workplace after graduation. Career Step students enjoy these benefits:
- Short training periods — Be career ready in as little as 4 months!
- Convenient online training — Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum — Study materials developed by industry experts and designed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Job search assistance — Turn your education into a career after graduation!
Career Step training is also MyCAA approved! The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can take the Career Step training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses. For more information on the MyCAA program, visit http://www.careerstep.com/mycaa/?uid=ref10084