Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

westboro baptist...treasonist!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:17 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 250 Total Views
It has just recently come to my attention that this "church" of believers, these so called believers in Christ, are protesting in Gods name at various places, because America is a so called satinist country. Well if you dont like it go to another counrty, where you cannot protest your beliefs because the men and women in that country dont believe in giving their lives to you can have that freedom! It makes me sick to no end that these people, from my home state, would dare disrespect the families of fallen heros in their most death wrenching time of grief. Not only do they attack military families, because they are fighting for a counrty of sinners and deserve therefor to die, but also have the nerve to post a Thank God for Tornados that tore apart their home state, their counrty! If these people were truely God fearing people, they would let go of Gods message of rath and look on to his message of love, not twist the scripture to fit your physcotic message. Love your neighbor, reach out and give them a helping hand! Get a grip and go tend to those tring to survive Greensburg and make sure that those who are grieving know that God loves them, that they are saved and that their loved ones are gone to a better place, one where there is no war, no sickness, no pain, and no tornados. Thank God for the Patriot Guard and their support to military families...to the Westboro Baptist, Yes God hates homosexuality, BUT he LOVES the world and all who inhabit it, he hates and is pained by our sins and wishes that all come to know him. Stop waisting your time with Hate and spread the good news of Jesus love!...and I DARE DARE DARE you to show up and a Ft. Lewis funeral!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
armykitty04
by Member on May. 16, 2007 at 11:48 PM
Unfortunately, I have personally witnessed this group when a class mate of mine was killed in action. No one, not even the churchs allowed these protesters to stay within the city limits so they either had to find lodging an hour away and not say who they were or camp out in their vehicals and risk getting tickets. Most of our businesses, even though they really couldn't finacially affoard to, had locked their doors and most of our town and lined up the two miles from the church all the way to the cemetary waving flags and saluting as he passed. The protesters were drawned out by the now famous biker group who travel the country to stand between our fallen soldiers and these protesters. It was the most humbling, patriotic site I had ever seen in my life. My class mates funeral was reported to be one of the few in Texas where the protesters showed up that they didn't get more than three words out before they were drowned out by the dull roar of the bikers.

(Directed to all who read) If you do get the unfortunate oppertunity to see these people, remember why they are there and then remember why you are there and see which is the greater importance. I promise you, if you choose to be the silent one, waving a flag in tears, then you have honored a soldier and his family, the community and this country to the absolute fullest way possible. The protesters have enough hate they carry around so we as patriots need to counter it with a silent compassion. Nothing will ever be accomplished in anger or harsh words. (And I know its hard, I struggle with it all the time!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)