Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH GOD I MISS HIM

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 156 Total Views
TIME IS MOVING TOO SLOW. MY HEART LITERALLY HURTS. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I TRY NOT TO CRY WHILE WE'RE ON THE PHONE B/C IT MAKES HIM SAD. I AM AAAGGGGHHHHH..... I KNOW  ALOT OF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE IT A LITTLE BETTER B/C HE'S NOT IN THE WARZONE. BUT IT WILL BE EXACTLY 8 MONTHS THAT HE LEFT TOMARROW! AND 5 MONTHS TO GO. IM DOING THE BEST I CAN BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN BE STRONG. I AM ALL ALONE, BESIDE OUR GIRLS THAT COUNT ON MY STRENGTH. I DONT KNOW HOW SOME OF YOU DO IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. THIS IS THE FIRST BUT SURELY NOT THE LAST IN HIS CAREER. I NEED STRENGTH B/C IM ALMOST ON EMPTY.
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momwith1plus2
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:16 AM
Hey hon, stay strong, cry when you need too and it will go by.  Maybe not fast but it will!  If you just need to vent drop me a private message.  I don't mind listening to you cry, or complain.  I know  a lot of times it helps me!! Again hang in there. 

3TIlovemybabies
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:28 AM
GIRL YOUR RIGHT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST TILL HE'S DONE WITH THE MILITARY FOR GOOD. THERE WILL BE MANY NIGHTS OF CRYING AND LONELINESS BUT REMEMBER THIS WE ARE MARRIED TO REAL LIFE HEROES. MEN WHO EVERDAY PUT THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE TO KEEP US SAFE. BE PROUD OF THAT MAMA. I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT HEY LOOK AT THE ADVANTAGES IT HAS. WE GET TO TRAVEL AND SEE THE WORLD FROM A DIFFERENT STANDPOINT THEN OTHER SO CALLED NORMAL WIVES. GIRL DON'T YOU KNOW THAT US ARMY WIVES ARE A VALUABLE COMMODITY IN THE MILITARY COMMUNITY?? WE ARE STRONGER THAN MOST WOMEN ARE AND HAVE A JOB 10 TIMES HARDER THAN A REGUALR 9 TO 5. SO THINK OF IT LIKE THIS NEXT TIME YOU FEEL SAD ABOUT THAT MAN YOU LOVE. IT CAN GET HARDER AND IT WILL BUT AS LONG AS HE HAS A STRONG WOMAN LIKE YOU STANDING BEHIND HIM THEN EVERYTHING HE DOES IS WORTH EVERYTHING YOU GO THROUGH AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EACH OTHER.
nurseratchett97
by Member on Jun. 13, 2007 at 9:45 PM
Stay strong hun! I know EXACTLY how you feel; I survived his first deployment and getting ready to endure his second. Its definetly at the top of the "hardest things to do" list. Just remember, eventhough it's hard, your kids depend on you for their strength. And your husband as well!! He needs to know that you are OK, even when you're breaking down. If he is worried about you he won't be able to focus on his job over there. That's what I kept telling myself; didn't stop the tears, but you do what you have to do, right?! :)  Keep your head up, time will pass and he'll be in your arms again soon!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN