Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OOH THIS IS OUR SONG! (fun post)

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:08 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 301 Total Views
SO LADIES WE ALL LOVE OUR HUBBIES AND ALOT OF THEM ARE GONE RIGHT NOW. MAYBE IN A DIFFERENT STATE OR DIFFERENT COUNTRY. I AM MISSING MY BABE LIKE KRAZY AND I LOVE MUSIC! EVERY DAY ALL DAY I HEAR SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF HIM OR SAYS WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO SAY TO HIM. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO NAME SOME OF THESE SONGS AND GIVE A BRIEF DECRIPTION OF WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU HERE IT. SEE HOW MANY WE HAVE IN COMMON!

IM IN LOVE...GINUWINE---B/C I AM SO IN LOVE

BE WITH OUT YOU...MARY J. BLIGE-----WE'VE BEEN TOO STRONG FOR TO LONG

DIFFERENCES...GINUWINE---IM GLAD I MET HIM

LOVE...MUSIQ SOULCHILD---A SONG WE DANCE TO

BUTTERFLIES...MICHAEL JACKSON---WE DANCE TO THIS (just being silly)

DONT CHANGE....MUSIQ SOULCHILD---HE SANG THIS TO ME WHEN I WAS PREGGO

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE...BEYONCE`---MY RINGTONE FOR HIM MORE THAN TWICE, LOL

IGNITION REMIX...R.KELLY----B/C WELL YOU KNOW!! LOL

CALL ON ME...NELLY & JANET JACKSON---HIS RINGTONE FOR ME

your turn!!
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
georgiamommy914
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:09 PM
when he was gone i listen to AMERICAN SOLDIER all the time.and  GOT IT BAD was are song when we first dance together.OR THE UNCEL KRACKER SONG FOLLOW ME
armykitty04
by Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 5:57 AM
American Soldier by Toby Keith - when I first saw the music video it reminded me of my hubby and I when we first found out he was to be deployed

The Bumper of my SUV by Chely Wright - I heard this song New Years 04/05 when my hubby was working nights and was to leave on Jan 2nd for his second AIT

Red, White, and Blue by Brian McKnight and Rascal Flats - when you hear the song, you'll understand why

My Immortal by Evanescence - My hubby had requested this song to be played for me at our Senior prom but thanks to several snobby........yea.... they ruined the song by screaming at the top of their lungs to it causing me and my hubby (then boyfriend) to cut our dance short. After prom, he walked me to his van and popped the CD in and we danced in the parking lot to My Immortal blarring out of the van. It was so romantic and it was that night I knew that I was going to marry that boy.

Lullaby by Paul Coleman Trio - I walked down the asile to this song. One specific part "through a death I found my life again" reminded me of the last time I saw my grandmother alive and she told me that a good man would come along to take care of me and my then unborn son and that I would find a new life with him. Little did she really know, I met my hubby almost exactly one year later. So this song is a bittersweet memory.
erics_wifey
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 8:59 AM

I have to say there are tons of songs that my hubby and I love and songs that everytime i hear it reminds me of him.
        Solo Por Un Beso-Aventura- Okay so this song is about having this kiss with this woman he absolutely loves. And How much he wants to kiss her. Its in spanish which really gets me i guess.....
        Promise- Jaged Edge- He sings this song to me ever since he's been in Iraq. He said thats his new song to me, and that when we renew our vows he wants this song played.
        Ms. New Booty- Bubba Sparks- Now this song, theres a story behind it...but to make it short my baby sang this everywhere he went when it first came out, ecspecially the booty booty booty rocking everywhere!!
       All I need is You- Fat Joe ft. Tony Sunshine- That one was a song my hubby played before me and him got married and got preg. And everytime he would play it there is a part where it say I adore you my wife my Columbian queen he'd change columbian to mexican!!! well cuz im MEXICANA!!!
      Wifey- Karma- This song i dedicated to him right before we got married.
      Tell Me Its Real- Kc n JoJo- Well thats my song!!! i love it.
       Sexy Love- Neyo- He always said i was soooooo darn cute when im upset.
       Im Sprung- T- Pain Ft. Pitbull- We love singing this song together.

spaz841
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Our song is Love Song by 311, mainly because whatever goes wrong, no matter how far away, what was said, or how mad we are, we always love eachother. If you've never heard the song, it's a really great song! It's on that movie 50 First Dates, it is a remake, but the 311 version is so much better!!!

"How ever far away, I will always love you"
"How ever log I stay, I will always love you"
"What ever words I say, I will always love you"
"I will always love you!"
ButterfIyMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 2:04 PM
There is one song in particular that I always listen to, "You" by Jesse Powell. He is always singing to me. Also "Yo Te Quiero" by Wisin Y Yandel, and  the newest one I like from me to him is "I said I really Love You" by Bobby Valentino. There are a ton of songs I hear that constantly make me think of him. It sometimes drives me nuts. I am not used to this being away from him stuff, so the music helps a little.
armywifey6
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2007 at 6:41 PM
ohhh man we have a bunch.. sexy love:neyo- He sang this to me over the phne while we were dating teachme:musiq soulchild- describes him perfectly favorite girl: marques houston- another song from him to me! along with everything: marques houston crazy for you: madonna: listen to the song and you will know PDA: john legend- cause we just dont care man!!
armywifey07
by on Jul. 9, 2007 at 11:53 AM
We have several songs.....but I think that the 2 that I listen to the most right now are:

"When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne- you have to listen to the lyrics it is awesome here is the chorus "when youre gone the pieces of my heart are missing you when youre gone the face I came to know is missing too when youre gone all the words I need to hear will always get me through the day and make it ok, I miss you" If you check out my myspace page you can hear the whole song. www.myspace.com/luvmykidsbng or look under Tasha Meyer I am in Springfield Mo

"MY Sacrifice" by Creed-everytime I hear this I think of the sacrifice that he has made in order to try to make our lives better

Izabellahsmom
by Member on Jul. 18, 2007 at 3:01 PM
You can do it -- Ice Cube   LMAO, we dance to it whenever we can

At Last -- Our first dance when we got married

Back That Ass Up -- Juevinle, When we first met, this was the shit song!!

Soldier Boy -- The Sherilles, it's just a great oldies song, with great lyrics!

That's all I can think of right now.... I'm sure there are tons of others.
ArmyWifeMomof3
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 5:06 PM
american soldier was a biggie while dh was at training. i also listened to our wedding song- these are the moments by sara evens.  but i was not allowed to listen to adult music as EVER song made my dd#1 miss her daddy. so we listened to kiddie music a lot! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)