Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so HAPPY and HYPER!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
I talked to my husband again tonight. He told the sgts he had to call the "bank" LOL.....then like 15 mins later he called me again!! LOL...he told them that he had to call me to discuss something, and that it was really important!! LOL..He is so bad!! Thank god he is in good with the Sgts! LOL....Anyways, he may be coming home for up to 2 months after BCT!! I really hope so! I miss him so much!! Even tho I will be moving with him to AIT, it would be nice to have some time to be able to share together before he has to go through more training.It also gives us time to work on baby number 3!!!!! YAY!!! FINALLY!!!  He said  I should be getting mail with some pictures in it tomorrow! I hope so! I haven't seen a picture of him since he left! :-) He keeps telling me how much his body has changed...I am dieing to see him!! He also go to talk to our daughter KayLynn. She is also bouncing off the walls! LOL...I cant get her to calm down!! LOL Anyways, only another 2 more weeks left til I am with him again! I am going to bring my camera and take lots of pictures!

He had my call my in laws tonight too. UGH!! The dreaded phone call!! LOL...His mother and I don't see eye to eye about ANYTHING! Welllll she told me that her and her husband aren't sure if they are going to go to my husbands graduation. That really upset me! Thank god he isn't holding his breath on them going. I told him not to worry about it. They haven't supported him this entire time, they obviously don't like what he is doing, and it shouldn't matter as long as we are happy. He told me yes he is very happy he is going through with this. I told him don't worry about it, has me and the kids that love him VERY much and support him 100%! That's all he needs. Even tho it would be nice if his parents came and showed their support and love since they haven't done so the entire time! They have only written to him twice since he left! 

Anyways, I just had to share my excitement of an hour long broken up phone call!! LOL

Jessica 

15 Days Until I see My Hunny again!!!

16 Days Until My Husband Graduates From BCT!!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)