Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jar cakes any one??

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:16 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 188 Total Views
Well, my hubby's four day leave ended the 24th and he got back on base before curfew. He has been able to call every day and today he was so hyper I almost couldn't stand it. Apparently, he passed the word on to the guys that I plan on doing "holidays in a box" each month and all of them were stealing the phone making their requests for care packages. (my hubby and his SSGT are the only ones married...the rest of the guys are very single... >< ) When I finally was able to talk to my hubby again, we talked about when they should be shipping out and how we plan on doing the care packages. The main request..thanks to my hubby..is Jar Cakes. I have no clue how to make them or anything so I thought I'd ask all of you for some recipies for Jar Cakes and ideas for "holidays in a box." Once I get all my notes sorted, I'll post again and let you know what I've got so far...
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ArmyWifeMomof3
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 AM
i got my recipes from on line. i just typed in cake in a jar or jar cakes. you will get ALL kinds of recipes to chose from.. there are also cookies in a jar. good luck.. i don't keep many of recipes so i can't help you there... so sorry bout that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)