Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PHONE TREE.....PLEASE READ FOR INFO

WELL I TALK TO SOME OF THE LADIES ON HERE ON THE PHONE AND THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA. I KNOW THAT WE'RE ALL ON HERE AND WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER. WE HAVE THE CHATS AND THERE WE CAN ALL TALK. SOOOOO I WAS THINKING HOW ABOUT WE SET UP A PHONE SYSTEM TYPE OF THINGIE WHERE ME OR ONE OF THE 2 ADMINS CAN CALL AND CHECK UP ON ALL OF YOU EVERY SO OFTEN. SEE WHAT MIGHT BE NEEDED AS FAR AS SUPPORT  OR BABY CLOTHES AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE. LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA YOU GUYS AND WE CAN SET UP A SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR ALL OF US HERE AND THE FIRST TIMERS TO COME. I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA. IF YOU WANNA PARTICIPATE IN THIS THEN LEAVE YOU PHONE NUMBER IN MY INBOX OR ONE OF THE ADMINS INBOX. IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE THEIR NAMES ARE NYKE1 AND ARMYWIFEY6. PLEASE ALL LADIES RESPOND.
by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 1:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
cowgirlmommy03
by on Jun. 29, 2008 at 8:05 PM
I think that is a wonderful idea...Some FRG's arent so good on checking up on their ladies (me and some army wives here have a "support group" outside of the FRG at Fort Bragg) and some of the new ones need to know there not alone and were here for them!!!!
jkristin48066
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM
That is a good idea. I'm new to all of this.
ChellyApperson
by Member on Jul. 23, 2008 at 9:26 PM

I'm in and will help!

www.michelleapperson.com

Arbonne International Consultant - pure.safe.beneficial

armywifelani_24
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2008 at 3:05 AM

I agree with everyone else. I think it's an awesome idea. I've been here on post for such a short time and don't really know anyone.

torismommy447
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM

im not shure when this was posted but i would love to join, im new to this group and do need some help

boy n girl

mylilbabies
by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 7:45 AM

I am new to this group to, but would love to join! :)

outstandingLove
by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 10:36 PM

I think it sounds great! I get lonely sometimes too. ...but i'm moving to germany soon. After i move i'll give one of you my number.

mrsjosey1018200
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM

good idea :) i think it would be cool to have someone from all posts be the caller, that way if they needed something, it wouldnt be too far away :)

ArmyWifeSierra
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I think its an awesome idea as well. :)

H3adoncollision
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Great idea!

pregnancy calendar
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)