Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

My name is Holly, I'm wife to Adam who is going to join the Army soon and mommy to Mycah who is 2 years old. I just wanted to join the group and get to know everyone before he leaves. He is going to lose some weight before he goes and talks to a recuriter and gets everything rolling. Hope to know you ladies! :)

Army Wifearmywife.png Army Wife image by imfuckinhostile

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Samred73
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM

HI Holly I am Stacy and my husband Matt just left a week ago Wednesday. So I dont have many answers for you now..lol but I do know what you will feel like when he finally leaves. Never hurts to be prepared I wish I had found a few friends here before he left now I am lonely an trying to find someone who understands how I feel..
Good luck .!!

Photobucket

Holly126
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Quoting Samred73:

HI Holly I am Stacy and my husband Matt just left a week ago wednesday. So I dont have many answers for you now..lol but I do know what you will feel like when he finally leaves. Never hurts to be prepared I wish I had found a few friends here before he left now I am lonely an trying to find someone who understands how I feel..
Good luck .!!

Here's something for you. I always tell my hubby or my DS this when every we're apart for more then a couple days. It makes me feel alittle better to say it. :) HTH

Army Wifearmywife.png Army Wife image by imfuckinhostile

gamecaco4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Hi Holly.  I'm Melissa and I just joined the group last week.  My DH has not enlisted yet, but will be soon.  I joined to make friends before all of this hoopla starts so I can have someone who knows how it feels to lean on and be a shoulder for others.  I also joined to get information so we can get all we can out of the army.

So far, I've done more lurking and looking at older posts than anything.  I hope to chime in soon with something to say.

I'm sure you'll make some friends here and find people to talk to soon.

mrsjosey1018200
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM

hi! i'm rebecca! My hubby brian is doing the same thing. except he has already gone to a recruiter and this friday he is going to weigh in again. hopefully everything will go through this time and he is able to enlist. has your husban already taken the asvab or the pretest?

JuJu_Bean
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:00 AM

hi Holly im Lindsey. My hubby is in AIT in GA  rite now. we have a 1yr old daughter soon to be 2. I wouldnt even lie, its very very very hard. I miss Tristan everyday but we do get to talk and see each other on weekends. Basic is like your first taste of being apart but once you get through that your relationship will be stronger then ever. Hope to hear from you soon

ScrewednTattood
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Hello I'm Trina, and I just married into the army 6months ago! My DH has been in for 2 years. If you need a friend, I'm always here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)