Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KIDS CLOTHES......READ FOR DETAILS

OK I KNOW EVERYBODY HERE HAS KIDS. HAVE YOU EVER WISHED THERE WAS SOMEWHERE YOU COULD GET A BUNCH OF KIDS CLOTHES AND NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM?? I MEAN I KNOW YOU COULD PROBABLY GET HAND ME DOWNS FROM FAMILY BUT WHAT IF YOU HAD A BIGGER FAMILY TO GET IT FROM. WELL CONSIDER US FAMILY HERE AND LET'S FIND OUT WHAT WE ALL CAN DO TO HELP. JUST POST HERE IF YOU NEED ANY KIDS CLOTHES, WHAT SIZES, BOY OR GIRL, ETC. AND IF SOMEBODY HAS IT THEN YOU CAN ARRANGE WITH THAT PERSON TO SEND IT TO YOU. I HOPE THAT BY DOING THIS WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER AND MAKE MORE FRIENDS IN THE PROCESS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THEN DIRECT THEM TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: FIRSTTIMEARMYWIVES@YAHOO.COM. THANKS LADIES.

by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommy050809
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:59 PM

hello my name is corrina bond i have a little girl who is a year old i need some summer clothes for her she is in 18-24 months if u can help me can u plz email me at lilangel200816@yahoo.com thank you

3TIlovemybabies
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2009 at 9:52 PM

I HAVE GIRLS CLOTHES SIZES 15MTHS TO 3T. IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM PLEASE SEND ME A MSG WITH YOUR ADDRESS. I HAVE SUMMER AND WINTER CLOTHES.

jlstanley
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:45 PM

I need anything that has to do with newborn boys.....use to have everything but got rid of cause wasnt going to have anymore...well im 7 months pregnant again...lol. Anything would be greatful! If u have anything just email me on here. Thank you all!

MommaTiff23
by on Jul. 12, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Hi I need infant boy clothes  0-3 mon. 3-6month, newborn, whatever you have. I have a 19 month girl so I wasnt prepared for a boy lol. anyone near the northern alabama area or anywhere else feel free to pm me

LadySandoval
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 7:43 PM
I have a ton of girl clothes. My daughter is wearing 2T or 3T right now but I have saved her clothes from birth. If anyone needs sizes 0-24 months email me at ladysandoval08@gmail.com and let me know what size and what season.
ajrb913
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I really need girl clothes size 18-24 months in winter clothes...she got all summer clothes for her b'day and can not wear them :) thank you..message me on here if you can help and i will send you my info..thanks

Amber

ajrb913
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Also if anyone gets on this page anymore i also need girls winter clothes in size 6..my daughter is all leg and everytime something starts fitting her in the waist she shoots up another couple of inches and the pants are too short on her :) thanks a bunch

armywife41307
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM

i also need winter girl clothes 24 months & up & shoes, size 5. 

lady_sl33py
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM

im in fort hood so if anybody need girl chothing size 12 to 18 months let me know i have a box full of them sumer  w shoes size 4 and 5 (5 pair) pm me

Armygirl2299703
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 5:52 AM

I have girls clothes in varias sizes....nothing thats just winter or summer that I can think of.Some still look brand new, some are worn a bit from going thru several of my friends' kids before mine and might be lightly stained but I've just used those for outside play clothes when I've come across them.I would be willing to send them to those who need/would like them.Nothing for my kiddo right now is needed bc we're moving and I'm trying to slim things down.lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN