Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

frg?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Ok my husband used to be in the marines and we just switched over to the army (more options) and monday is my first frg meeting im nervous as hell I dont know what to excpect the marines never had a meeting like this ...not fo rmy husband unit atleast .....four years ....Now all i can think of is they are going to talk about an upcoming deployment give dates ect.....My husband doesnt know of anything says they arent anytime soon...........But im still freaking out! What is the point of frg meetings if the spouse isnt deployed HELP! what should i excpect monday

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
fairymom2316
by Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:08 AM

I have no idea! i have never been to one so here is a BUMP 

come home

Missing you everyday, see you in my dreams.......

ArMyWiFe8990
by Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:15 AM

Just upcoming events, like what your husband will be doing. If he's going to the feild and any community things that are coming up. they can be fun. i love my FRG. they give alot of info about anything and everything. they might even give you a calender of what's going on. hope this helps. im at fort hood so not sure iof everyone works this way. if not they should!! lol

TMorgan09
by Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM

My husband's unit (or whatever it's called) has an FRG but they aren't active or organized.  The first time I had ever meant them was two years ago when I went with my hubby to his cadet banquet.  If I remember correctly that was their first meeting like almost ever !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)