Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often are they gone?!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

Sooo once my husband gets threw boot camp and AIT and we get stationed on base w/ him (if he doesnt get deployed) how often is he home?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
inwonderland888
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 8:25 PM

*bump*

anyone?

HotMessMama
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM

It really depends on his MOS, where you are stationed and his company/ brigade. At Campbell DH was in the field A LOT! They had lots of field exercises and they were usually once a month for 4-5 days. Here at FLW not so much. He goes to the field for day exercises and is home for supper. It really all just depends on command and his MOS. Some MOS's require more field time than others. It also depends on their cycle of deployment. I know its sounds very iffy, but its the army, you never really know.

inwonderland888
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Alright.... I wasnt sure if it was the same for everyone or if it differed or not. I guess I'll just find out when the time comes... : )

Its going to be wierd. Soooo many changes in life all of the sudden.

Quoting HotMessMama:

It really depends on his MOS, where you are stationed and his company/ brigade. At Campbell DH was in the field A LOT! They had lots of field exercises and they were usually once a month for 4-5 days. Here at FLW not so much. He goes to the field for day exercises and is home for supper. It really all just depends on command and his MOS. Some MOS's require more field time than others. It also depends on their cycle of deployment. I know its sounds very iffy, but its the army, you never really know.

mellowmomof3tn
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:49 AM

When we got stationed in Germany he was gone for 2 weeks at a time every other month but since we have been here in Ft Campbell the lastest he has been gone is a day training and home before midnight.It all depends on his command and what they want to do.

The four most important words in any marriage is " I'll do the dishes"in love

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." teen girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)