Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

renewing id cards (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

Hello ladies,

I need help quickly, my husbands ex sends him a text message that their sons id card expires at the end of this month and tells him what dates she is available for them to renew it...NOT...I am fairly new to this life but I'm no damn fool, she claims that since she no longer has a card that she can't take him to get it renewed, now it seems to me that since she is his mom and has a divorce decree she should be able to take that to the deers office and get it renewed, can someone please help me with this????? what can she do by herself to get this done because I don't believe she needs my husband to go with her to get the childs id renewed...thanks

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
becky86
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I was told by my husband that all she needs to do is get a Power of Attorney for medical and ID Cards from your husband to actually get on post without him. After that, she can to go to the ID office to get an authorization card to allow her on post only to be able to get their child's ID renewed and of course the hospital. This is what my husband did for his sons so that they can get their IDs renewed. Your husband has to make sure that the Power of Attorney is only to allow his ex to take their son to the ID office and get it renewed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)