Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

special forces???

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Ok..so heres the deal, my hubby wants to join sf. I dont know alot about it and he keeps asking me if he can. I dont know what to tell him? i dont know alot about the army yet just that its pretty much hurry up and wait...lol...waitin on current orders now for over a month. He was a sniper when he was in b4 but this was b4 we met and got married and had kids. He has asked me like 10 times in 5 days if he can and when he does that i know that he really really wants to. Im at a loss. I just dont wanna hurt him by sayin no, yet i dont want him to miss alot of our kids growing up. Any info would be helpful. He wont go ahead with it until i say its ok but dont wanna keep him waiting for long ya know?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ArmyWife0730
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM

My husband is fixing to go to Selection for SF! I support him 100% because this is what he wants, his job now is more hectic than sf so hes kinda taking a step down but, this will help him more in the long run and more expierence, there are a few Special Forces groups on here join them, they can really help alot and give you so much more information! Goodluck to you and to your husband!

IllinoisPassion
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Hello, my hubby is also wanting to do SF esp. since he did Marine Corp Infatry prior to Army and spoke with SF throughout deployment...bb gotta go tame kids

~ Veronica Cantu ~                                 Army Wife Description Items

Passion Parties Team Builer

www.adult-toyparties.com

ben127
by on May. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM

My brother is SF and my hubby is leaving in july for boot and then after all his classes goes to selections in jaunary. There are bunch of pluses to SF. His deployments are shorter. and they are alot easier on when the guys need family time. its up to you. there is a SF group on here for the wives and it has LOTS of info. and some good thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)