Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Business opportunities with fees post here please.

Posted by   + Show Post
Please post any opportunity that requires a fee here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Everything posted by me is almost always 100% verified by MY independent research unless other wise stated  cashcrate=$$$ Join now!  mygroupmakemoneyfree
by on Dec. 29, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Replies (61-64):
runmommarun0105
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

My name is Alicia and I am with the greatest opportunity. My company is ACN Network Marketing Telecommunications/Technologies. We are endorsed by Donald Trump. We are a customer based company. We deal with satellitetv,internet, cell phones, hoem phones and the newest and latest technology the Video Phone. You can make some serious money with this , yes you have to actually work at it. There is a minimum of 3000.00 in bonuses offered each month and up to 50,000.00 monthly plus you get paid Residual income which is every time your customers pay their bills you get paid and you can become your own customer and get paid when you pay your bills. There is a one time fee to invest in the company of 499.00. I have been with this company for 4 months now and have gotten a 300 bonus the first 15 days i was in it, and a 3000.00 the second  month and just received my 10,000.00 bonus...no lie. I am completely outta debt and paid my car off. I want to help everyone who is in need of money please let me help change your life for the better. I am living it come join me. You can visit the website at myacn.com. Please message me and I can send you info in the mail no matter where you live. Thanks Alicia

runmommarun0105
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Hello my name is Alicia,

I have a 5 1/2 year old girl and a 9 month old baby boy. I am a rep for ACN. Donald Trump endorses this company, this is the number one Telecommunications/Technology Business in the world. This is a trillion dollar company and not a get rich quick scam... I would not be in this and certainly not talking about it in a godd way. It is 499. to sign up, and invest in the trillion dollar company. It is a customer based company and it gives you residual income and bonuses each month. I made my 499 back four times in the first month. We help people save money on services that they already have. We deal with all of the major carriers for satelite tv, internhet, cell phones and home phone services, video phones and also home security services. You can never pay these off like you can a car or your home, so it makes sense to invest in this and also people are going to communicate no matter if the economy is bad or not, why not get paid for it when they talk on the phone, watch tv, or are on the internet. This is the best thing that has come into my life next to my family. We are not struggeling anymore.... Alicia

BreeMarie
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I'm looking for serious-minded women who want to start their own business as a Certified Spa Consultant with BeautiControl!

Have fun pampering women and teaching them how to relax by taking the “SPA” to them. They will love you for it!!!

Escape to the good life!!
Empowering women to create a life they love with the at-home spa
Freedom and Flexibility to decide when and how much you want to work!
Recognition! ! Beauticontrol recognizes your accomplishments with a great compensation plan, rewards, etc. You will never go unnoticed for your accomplishments.
No Limits! When you are employed by someone else, you rely on them to give you a raise. When you're the boss....you decide! Set your own goals and dream big! Create the life you want with no restrictions on territory or income!

The BEST way to start is with our $385 Business Case

• Contains over $1,000 in Retail products and FREESpa On-the-Go Caddy

• Receive a 50% discount on all orders through the end of the First Full Month.
  • Qualified automatically when they purchase and pay in full for the BC Spa Business Case.

In addition to standard BeautiCase products, New Consultants who sign up with the BC Spa Business Case receive more products, the spa bag and Spa On-the-Go Caddy. Everything a new Consultant needs to get started holding spas right away.

$125 Gets You Everything You Need to Demo and have your Spas!

• Consultant's Kit contains full-size retail product!
  • Literature & Tools necessary to begin your business
  • FREE Corporate Training, known as BeautiU
  • Connect, Reach and Achieve through our Freedom Plan!

~ BONUS ~After you attend BeautiU, you will be sent our Instant Face Lift Set - a $207 value - FREE! Plus 2 color tools to help you share and profit from our fabulous mineral make-up. All FREE!!

Sabrina Marie - 646-428-4440

www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie

mumstheword155
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Hey There!     My name is Amy from Pa., married for 12 years with 2 beautiful children. I am a WAHM.  The company I work from home with is AmeriPlan.   We offer Daily pay, Residual Income, 401 (k) , Benefits for the whole  family, training on Internet and via telephone and so much more! We also have an awesome team to help you. Work for yourself but not by yourself! Visit my website for more information on this awesome opportunity: http://www.freedom/athometeam.com/amybair or http://www.mybenefits/plus.com/40722926                                                                                                                                                           

freedomathometeam.com/amybair

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN